2020 Small Quilt Silent Auction Rules and Entry Form
2020 SILENT AUCTION RULES
We would love to have our members participate in the Small Quilt Silent Auction by donating one of their creations to be auctioned off, with the proceeds going into the guild treasury. Miniature quilts, doll quilts, table runners, seasonal quilts, appliques and paper piecing, are just a few of the suggestions. The guidelines for donations are listed below.
1. Limit the size to no more than a total of 112 inches. (This size does not apply to table runners)
2. Panels are welcomed.
3. Quilts may be any shape. Any quilting method is acceptable (Hand quilting is especially popular)
4. Place a hanging sleeve on the back of the quilt so that the person buying the quilt will have a way to hang it.
5. All quilts should have a label. Please credit the pattern designer, if there is one.
6. Please fill out one entry form per quilt and attach it to the quilt when it is turned in.
All entries are due by July 9th and the starting bid for all entries will be $20. Entries that are not sold will be returned to guild members. The bidding starts on July 24th at 10 AM and ends at 2:30 PM on July 25th.
Chairman for the Small Quilt Silent Auction
To download Entry Form Click Here