SMALL QUILT SILENT AUCTION
We would love to have our members participate in the Small Quilt Silent Auction by donating one of their creations to be auctioned off, with the proceeds going into the guild treasury. Miniature quilts, doll quilts, table toppers, small Christmas tree skirts, table runners and small wall hangings make excellent donations. The guidelines for donations are listed below.
1) Limit the size to no more than 112" around the perimeter. (This size does not apply to table runners.)
2) Panels are welcomed.
3) Quilts may be any shape, including square, round, rectangular,
octagon or hexagon.
4) Any quilting method is acceptable. (Hand quilting is especially popular)
5) Hanging sleeves on larger items would be nice, but are not required.
6) All quilts should have a label. Please credit the pattern designer
if there is one.
7) Please fill out one entry form per quilt and attach it to the quilt when it is turned in.
All entries are due by the June guild meeting or before. Entries may be given to Barbara or Rhonda. The starting bid for all entries will be $20. Entries that are not sold will be returned to guild members. The bidding will start on July 21st. at 10 AM and end at 3 PM on July 22nd.
Barbara Barkley and Rhonda Lyon
Co-Chairmen for the Small Quilt Silent Auction
To download Entry Form Click Here